Hmmm...An " Undiscovered Country "

Cylindrical lenses are quite commonly used to expand the Laser diode which in turn will improve beam quality.
CDBEAM

Hmmm...An " Undiscovered Country "

Post by CDBEAM » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Hello.....Hello...Is this Thing on ???? :lol:

SO....Yes.. To make this a correct place to put this thread... .I prefer Cylindrical lenses...6X to be specific...for correction of MM LD's ;
Oclarro 63193, NDG7475 and NUBM07E !!!\

Prism's are not enough...and when orientated to get enough magnification to correct the
aspect ratio....well....just drop the PO WAY DOWN.... :o

:arrow: SOooooo

This being a New Site....Thought I would " Plant the CDBEAM Flag " !!!

I would suggest a " General Section " ...AND ....a " Laser Lumia" be added to the Headings List.
In due time....I will add an Avatar....and Sig....and if you frequent PL...you will see
my most excellent Sig there !!!!

I would like to thank our currently hidden benefactor whom has started this site ( Possibly...mmm...Hadden Industries ??? :mrgreen: ). I am hopeful...HL may fill a Great Rift....between LPF and PL.... I am on both sites...and well....each site has much to offer....BUT...each has....errr...??? some negative attributes ....that I hope this site has a fresh approach for !!!

I assure you....to those who know my style...I will continue the tradition....To share as much detail as possible....and... at the same time....maintain a humble posture...for...there is SOOoooo much more to learn...and little time for Ego...and all the other distractions the world forces upon us each day !!!

Also...I will maintain my "Rapier Wit" Humor...for that is what maintains my sanity !!

CDBEAM
Last edited by CDBEAM on Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beam Axiom #1 ~ The Quantum Well is DEEP ! Photons or ALL.
Beam Axiom #2 ~ A Chicken in every Pot...and a Laser Lumia in every living room.
Beam Axiom # 3 ~ " A Posse ad Essea" - From being possible...to being actual ...is the beam target.

JORS

Re: Hmmm...An " Undiscovered Country "

Post by JORS » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Hahahaha well said ;)

CDBEAM

Post by CDBEAM » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:15 am

Thanx.....I will continue my unorthodox behavior and non-PC humor...here at HL....for...it is a " Moral Imperative " :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Beam Axiom #2 ~ A Chicken in every Pot...and a Laser Lumia in every living room.
Beam Axiom # 3 ~ " A Posse ad Essea" - From being possible...to being actual ...is the beam target.

Crazlaser

Post by Crazlaser » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:52 pm

I like the humor CDBEAM! It cracks me up! Like launching payback rockets. :D

CDBEAM

Post by CDBEAM » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:01 am

"Humor and laughter...help us to be humble...and... to be humble... allows us to better Understand and Embrace the Beauty of the Universe..." CDBEAM

"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things which lifts human life a little above the level of farce and gives it some of the grace of tragedy...." Steven Weinberg

Wooooo....Such sage advice !!! Yikes !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Crazlaser

Post by Crazlaser » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:07 am

I'm confused what is going on in this thread.....:D

CDBEAM

Post by CDBEAM » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:48 am

Well...Glad you asked !!! Not much really....since there is no " General Section "....I decided to ramble on in this section....I mean....I must ramble on SOMEWHERE !!!
I assume....the HL Site Sponsor...Hadden Industries ( ?)....in their wisdom...made the conscious decision to NOT have a General Section....for...typically....such a section...CAN be a magnet for political crap....and other undesirable Sh1T....so...I went off on a tangent...HERE..That's All.....

Furthermore....WE NEED MORE members...and input....for...I am starting to feel...lika " Site Hog "... not that I really care...but...I suppose...MMMM ?? I should !! hahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: CDBEAM

CDBEAM

Post by CDBEAM » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Well....We NOW have a "General" section...and some Knucklehead already posted in it !!!! Yikes.... :roll: CDBEAM

Return to “Laser Diode Beam correction using cylindrical lenses”