Laser Lumia Manifesto #1

CDBEAM

Laser Lumia Manifesto #1

Post by CDBEAM » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Laser Lumia Manifesto #1

Well....let me start this Manifesto with some thoughts on the nature of Laser Lumia . All text below is based upon empirical observation and no defined scientific study. So, this means all text is speculation based.

In my opinion...Laser Lumia is akin to " Visual Gregorian Chant ". One can view Laser Lumia...but...not really focus on the pattern changes. The patterns vary...but in many ways remain similar. This is the same arrangement that is seen in the Audio realm.....with Gregorian Chant. The audio patterns vary, but in many ways remain similar.

Laser Lumia display is recognized by our brain.. and, as with all forms of art, our mind attempts pattern recognition of what we observe. But, Laser Lumia patterns are so loosely connected to everyday observation and reality....they defy recognition.....yet....the brain continues to attempt pattern recognition....for that is the way we are hardwired !!

I speculate...on some subliminal level, Laser Lumia patterns engage our brain. The pattern generation does catch and hold our attention...BUT does not consume the degree of attention that gives rise to actual concentration.

So...herein lies the balance and kernel of my speculation....Laser Lumia does catch and hold the brain's attention....to the degree that pattern recognition is engaged....BUT....does so on such a subtle level, that actual concentration does not occur.

So, we watch Laser Lumia... and are " mesmerized" by the display. The sight, color and subtle movements are hypnotic. I speculate that...as it has been documented with listening to Gregorian Chant....this hypnotic effect is manifest by a great increase in production of brain Alpha wave generation...So...Laser Lumia might have a therapeutic impact and value.

I also contend that, other traditional Laser show/art format's do demand a greater level of concentration that does Laser Lumia....simply by the fact that they engage the brain to recognize patterns....so much more than other Laser Lumia.

Traditional Laser show/art display/presentation....could be divided into the following general classifications:
1) Graphic and animated vector projection.
2) Beam shows, with their seemingly endless combinations of beam fan projection.
3) Abstract pattern presentation/projection.
Now, we add Laser Lumia to the mix....as a 4th classification...but...I speculate much different from the first three classifications. Laser Lumia might indeed increase the level of Alpha wave production in our brains....and therein lies the great added value.

In conclusion, I completely embrace the speculative nature of my hypothesis. No study has been done to support these speculations. So...all the above is mainly my opinion.

I say however, question you personal physiological reaction when observing the following visual display's ;
a) Clouds in a blue sky.
b) Fire dancing in a Fire pit.
c) The ocean surf as it breaks landfall.

What is the effect you feel ??? And more importantly...Why does viewing such visual displays typically result in a more euphoric feeling ??? Generation of brain Alpha waves I speculate are the root cause....again....as may also be experienced when viewing Laser Lumia ??

Regardless of the final truth concerning my above speculations, I remain infused with the passion of pushing the art of Laser Lumia generation....into new and novel levels of visual entertainment. Who sails with me ??

CDBEAM
Beam Axiom #1 ~ The Quantum Well is DEEP ! Photons or ALL.
Beam Axiom #2 ~ A Chicken in every Pot...and a Laser Lumia in every living room.
Beam Axiom # 3 ~ " A Posse ad Essea" - From being possible...to being actual ...is the beam target.

Antharak

Re: Laser Lumia Manifesto #1

Post by Antharak » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:12 am

Now I have to build one. I have to agree with your hypothesis and wish to do some direct observations. Thank you for sharing.
Ed

CDBEAM

Re: Laser Lumia Manifesto #1

Post by CDBEAM » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:17 pm

All Rright , al right......Another " Convert " to Laser Lumia !!! SO...I will post a few pics soon of the progress on my Solar Prominence lll experiment !!!....As a " trap" to ensnare MORE hapless victims !!! Mu HA ha ha ha !!

There is SOooooo much room for experimentation in this special category of Laser projection.....and much of it at a low cost
You may see some new things in this little corner of the Internet !!

CDBEAM
Beam Axiom #1 ~ The Quantum Well is DEEP ! Photons or ALL.
Beam Axiom #2 ~ A Chicken in every Pot...and a Laser Lumia in every living room.
Beam Axiom # 3 ~ " A Posse ad Essea" - From being possible...to being actual ...is the beam target.

Return to “Laser Lumia General discussions”