DTR laser shop

Most of us know where to get them but few suppliers are reliable, so let's support those who never fail to deliver.
Antharak

DTR laser shop

Post by Antharak » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:43 pm

DTR (Jordan) has a great laser store diodes modules and drivers just to name a few.
This is the address to his store. http://dtrslasershop.com/ :mrgreen:
Thanks Ed

PhotonicPyro

Re: DTR laser shop

Post by PhotonicPyro » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:26 pm

I agree, DTR offers trusted quality that you can count on, you will get what is advertised, no tricks, Great seller.

CDBEAM

Post by CDBEAM » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:31 pm

I buy all my LD's from Jordan. He is here in the USA, has good prices, typically has the latest and greatest LD's, ...He does test's to show where the current input point of diminishing return is.....and has really quick delivery !!! :mrgreen: And....other then Techood....MAYBE.....I would go no where else !! Bob
Beam Axiom #1 ~ The Quantum Well is DEEP ! Photons or ALL.
Beam Axiom #2 ~ A Chicken in every Pot...and a Laser Lumia in every living room.
Beam Axiom # 3 ~ " A Posse ad Essea" - From being possible...to being actual ...is the beam target.

BowtieGuy

Post by BowtieGuy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:57 pm

I have to agree, if it's a diode, or for that matter, anything else in DTR's store, This is the "The" place to shop. :D
Besides his large and diverse inventory of all things photonic, the best reason I've found to buy from DTR, is the fact that if there happen to be any questions or problems, he will take care of you!
You won't find after the purchace service like that when ordering from China.

Crazlaser

Post by Crazlaser » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:42 am

Definitely is the best. I bought a NUBM44 from him, ended up twisting the module apart and almost broke the diode pins. He let me send it back to him and he repaired it free of charge, plus once I burned up an Oclaro 700 and he gave me a $20 discount on another. Plus, shipping is very fast and he's inside the US.

Return to “Great Places to Buy Laser Diodes.”